Welcome to Lilburn Tower Red Cross Open Garden Day
These large formal gardens have a walled garden and a large glasshouse, lawns and conservatory. There is also a woodland walk with pond garden.
- 1:30pm-5:30pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Lilburn Tower, West Lilburn, ALNWICK, Northumberland, NE66 4PQ
- Directions: On the A697, three miles South of Wooler, on the right side of the road, going North.
- By kind permission of: Mr and Mrs Davison
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
These large formal gardens have a walled garden and a large glasshouse, lawns and conservatory. There is also a woodland walk with a pond garden. Dogs must be on leads. Car parking available. Check out the 11th century pele tower and the 14th century church within the estate.
Visited 1782 times, 1 Visit today