Welcome to Blagdon Hall Red Cross Open Garden Day
This garden is one of the garden scheme’s oldest and finest. Blagdon Hall provides a great day out, with its beautiful, colourful and extensive grounds. These include an arboretum and quarry garden.
- 12:00pm-4:30pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Blagdon Hall, Seaton Burn, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, Tyne & Wear, NE13 6DB
- Directions: Follow the old A1 road, two miles North of Seaton Burn.
- Garden owner: Lord and Lady Ridley
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
One of the Scheme’s oldest and finest. Blagdon provides a beautiful day out with extensive grounds including an arboretum and quarry garden. Entertainment, pony rides, refreshments and plants sales.
Visited 2818 times, 1 Visit today