Activities in Alnwick Region
- Fishing – There are a wealth of beautiful rivers available.
- Walking – Challenging long and short distance walks across hills and uncrowded beaches. See also the websites www.shepherdswalks.co.uk and www.visitnorthumberland.com
- For Cycle Hire in Alnwick & elsewhere in Northumberland, see our Cycle Hire & Accessories page.
- Enjoy cycle tours on virtually traffic-free lanes, forest roads and bridleways
- Enjoy Bird Watching for upland, lowland and coastal species of birds.
- See our list of horse riding centres.
- Northern Experience – Wildlife Tours across Northumberland, Whale Watching from Northumberland Coast.
- Lundgren Tours – Themed, sightseeing & historic tours of Northumberland.
- Adventure Northumberland – A wide range of outdoor sports on coast, river, crag or hill.
- Northumberland Photo Training – Weekly guided photography walks, dates for photo trails & personal photo trails.
- Alnwick Playhouse & Arts Centre – Shows, films, live music plus a continuous programme of Art Exhibitions throughout the year.