Welcome to Halton Castle Red Cross Open Garden Day
This terraced garden has herbaceous borders, shrubs, and lawns, with beautiful views over the Tyne Valley.
- 2pm-6pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Halton Castle, CORBRIDGE, Northumberland, NE45 5PH
- Directions: Turn off the A68, one mile North of Corbridge.
- By kind permission of: Sir Hugh and Lady Blackett
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
Visit a 14th century pele tower with Queen Anne additions. The terraced garden has stunning views overlooking the Tyne valley, herbaceous borders, lawns and shrubs with massive beech hedges for protection. There is a charming chapel in the hamlet with Norman origins and Evensong at 5pm. Please bring your own racquets and balls if you wish to play tennis. Dogs on leads. Ample parking.
Visited 3717 times, 1 Visit today