Welcome to Stagshaw House Red Cross Open Garden Day
This formal terraced garden is well established and has beautiful views of the Tyne Valley. There are woodland walks, with rhododendrons and azaleas.
- 12pm-5:30pm – Entrance: Adults: £4.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Stagshaw House, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5PG
- Directions: Two miles north of Corbridge, on the A68
- By kind permission of: Mr and Mrs Burnell
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
Formal terraced garden with beautiful views of Tyne Valley and plenty of garden seating. Woodland walks with rhododendrons and azaleas. A herd of alpaca in the park, tennis,croquet, music during the afternoon. Chapel open Evensong at 5pm.
Visited 3659 times, 4 Visits today