Welcome to Eachwick Hall Red Cross Open Garden Day in Eachwick, Newcastle upon Tyne.
A garden & woods with climbing frames for children.
- 1pm-5pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Eachwick Hall, Eachwick, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, Tyne & Wear, NE18 0AZ
- Directions: Eachwick is on a single track road between the Stamfordham Road and the road through Medburn. 2/3 miles South of Darras Hall
- By kind permission of: Mr and Mrs Charles May
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
Eachwick is an early summer garden, with rhododendrons and azaleas. The beech woods are carpeted with bluebells. The walled garden protects the herbaceous borders and kitchen garden area, along with grandchildren’s climbing frames.
We are creating an arboretum, with a small lake. This is work in progress.
Visited 3946 times, 3 Visits today