Welcome to Little Harle Tower Red Cross Open Garden Day
These extensive gardens surround a 14th century Grade 11* pele tower – with mature woodland and shrub & herbaceous borders surrounding a two-acre lawn and there is a quarter-mile ha-ha offering stunning views over Kirkharle Estate. A Georgian walled garden has an orchard, cut flowers & vegetables grown for the restaurant trade.
- Open: 2pm-5pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Kirkwhelpington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE19 2PD
- Directions: Follow the old A1 road, two miles North of Seaton Burn.
- By kind permission of: Mrs Kitty Anderson
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
Visited 2890 times, 3 Visits today