Welcome to Halton Castle Red Cross Open Garden Day
Enjoy a garden by a castle with stunning views of the River Tyne.
- 2pm-6pm – Entrance: Adults: £5.00 Children: £0.00
- Address: Stocksfield-upon-Tyne, Northumberland NE43 7AB
- Directions: On the A69, Bywell is approx. 14 miles West of Newcastle and 11 miles East of Hexham
- By kind permission of: Viscount and Viscountess Allendale
- For all enquiries, please get in touch with Margaret Musgrave by email at MMusgrave@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0191 2334173
Bywell Castle garden is set on the river Tyne beside the ancient ruin of Bywell Castle where Henry VI fled from the battlefield of Hexham in 1464. We have a wonderful view of the river Tyne, a woodland garden and a kitchen garden and orchard.
No dogs in garden but plenty of room in the car park field with stream to exercise Dogs.
Visited 2517 times, 8 Visits today