There will be a warm welcome to Alnwick & District Round Table’s Beer Festival : 11am – 11pm Fri & Sat. & 12 – 6pm Sun.
At this charity event there will be at least 30 real ales from small breweries from local Northumberland breweries and from others within the North East.
Entry fee each day: £5
For this you will get:
- Entrance to the event
- Souvenir Glass (half pint glass to try the beers)
There will be plenty of beer on offer to test your taste buds. Please note that this is a charity event, so to save on waste and make the most we can for charity we do not want any beer left. This means as the event progresses the range of beers may reduce, to taste them all make sure that you get there early.
- Beer vouchers can be purchased at the door – no money is exchanged within the venue.
- It costs £5 for 3 vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be purchased in multiples of 3.
- Most beers cost 1 voucher per half pint glass.
- Gin & Mixers are 2 tokens per drink
- Food (Pies etc.) is offered for sale and can be purchased with cash
- Soft Drinks are available – free of charge to designated drivers!
Visited 2449 times, 2 Visits today