Welcome to Whitton Grange Open Garden Day on behalf of HospiceCare (www.hospicecare-nn.org.uk)
Strawberry Fizz & Jazz at Whitton Grange!
Come to Whitton Grange for an afternoon of Jazz and Fizz. Gaze from the Gazebo, Lounge on the lawns and Muse by the meconospis. The Jazz will be hot and the Fizz very cool.
The Edwardian Garden restored by Maggie and John Monaghan over the last fteen years is a series of interesting ‘rooms’ of curious, mainly Himalayan plants. The house design is a blend of William and Mary married to a strong Arts and Crafts influence. Recently there has been a saintly return to the house in the shape of St Paulinus, Coquetdale’s favourite saint. Do come and view this reincarnation.
- Whitton Grange, Rothbury, Northumberland NE65 7RL (12 mile drive SW from Alnwick)
- Saturday 1st July – 4 to 7pm
- Ticket price of £20, which includes Fizz on arrival & afternoon tea.
Book online at www.hospicecare-nn.org.uk
- Ladies are invited to wear summer orals.
- No dogs
- Wheelchair Access – Limited
- Plant Sale
Visited 900 times, 3 Visits today