Welcome to Seahaven self-catering holiday cottage for up to 7 + 1, in the fishing village of Craster on the Northumberland coast.
Open: All year CHECK AVAILABILITY
Seahaven is a modern house overlooking the harbour and sea in the small picturesque village of Craster. The house and village are ideally situated to give easy access to Northumberland’s many attractions. Step outside the front door and you are on the coastal footpath to Dunstanburgh Castle, Seahouses and Bamburgh. You can easily visit the Alnwick Garden, the castle at Bamburgh, Alnwick and Warkworth, and also Holy Island. There are golf courses nearby and great opportunities for bird-watching, walking on golden sands and water sports.
- Lounge/dining room: modern suite, dining table and chairs, coffee table, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD HI-FI, WiFi, convector heaters and open fire.
- Kitchen: fully-fitted with pine units, washing machine, microwave, electric oven and fridge/freezer.Self-catering in Alnwick, Northumberland, UK
- Sun-lounge: (opening into private rear garden), 3-piece suite and coffee tables.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, fitted wardrobes, dressing table, bedside units, TV, radio-cassette, hairdryer.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, fitted wardrobes, dressing table, ottoman, travel cot, radio-cassette.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, wardrobe, dressing-table unit, radio-cassette.
- Bedroom 4: bunk beds, bed-settee, z-bed, dressing table, bedside unit, books, toys.
- Bathroom: modern suite, electric shower, airing cupboard, shaver point.Self-catering in Alnwick, Northumberland, UK
- Porch/hall/cloakroom: payphone
- Garage: tumble drier, washroom with toilet and handbasin.
The house is very efficiently centrally heated from the coal fire. Coal and logs are provided free.
All beds are made up with fresh bed linen for your arrival.
Coaster Harbour, 7 miles east of Alnwick, on the coast
1 Unit for up to 7 +1
£380 - £775 pw
Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer, Pets Allowed, Free WiFi, Free Linen